Clean & Lean: 30 Days, 30 Foods, a New You! by Ian K. Smith
- ASIN B07HF2JDY9
- St. Martin's Press (2019)
The Instant New York Times Bestseller
Eat clean, get lean!
Losing weight can be simple—get back to basics on your plate, harness the power of intermittent fasting for quick results, save time and money, and train your body to move, and the excess pounds will slip away.
The bestselling author of SHRED and The Clean 20 cracks the code for all of us who live in the modern world where we’ve lost touch with what real food is—and how good it tastes—and what our bodies are designed to do. Dr. Ian wrote Clean & Lean to put what he knows about nutrition and physiology in one place, and to motivate you to:
- Use intermittent fasting to discover your optimal eating times each day
- Explore clean eating with 30 (!) fresh, real foods that you can combine endlessly for meals and snacks
- Try his day-by-day 30-day diet plan that tells you just what to eat, while still giving you loads of options
- Get up and move: customized exercise plans for all fitness levels won’t wear you out, but will energize you and accelerate your results
- Take off up to 15 pounds in 30 days!
- Part I: The Prep
- Chapter 1: Understanding Intermittent Fasting
- Chapter 2: The Clean and Lean Rules
- Chapter 3: The Clean and Lean Foods
- Part II: The Plan
- Chapter 4: Clean and Lean Daily Plan
- Part III: The Workouts
- Chapter 5: The Workout Plans
- Chapter 6: Exercise Instructions
- Chapter 7: Clean and Lean Snacks
- Chapter 8: Condiments